Indonesian Citizen, 61 years old, resides in Jakarta.
He holds an MBA degree majoring in Business and Finance from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Troy NY USA and an Engineer majoring in Agronomy from Bogor Agriculture Institute.
Legal Basis & Tenure
Appointed as member of the Risk Monitoring Committee (as Independent Party) of PermataBank pursuant to Decree of the Board of Directors of PermataBank No.005/2023 dated on 2 May 2023.
He has several work experiences as follows:
• As trainer and speaker in several training institutions (2014-present);
• Chief of the Board UKI Foundation (2020-2021);
• Advisor, trainer & consultant PT OTI Transformasi Lintas Internasional (2018-present);
• Assessor Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (2018-present);
• Trainer OJK, IFC, dan LPEM UI (2017-present);
• Assessor and Seminar Provider Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Perbankan (LSPP) (2014-present);
• Training and Debriefing for Debriefing for Risk Management Certification for Executives Bankers’ Association for Risk Management (BARa) (2014-present);
• Seminar Provider and External Faculty Member Lembaga Pengembangan Perbankan Indonesia (LPPI) (1994-present);
• CEO & President Director PT Bank MNC Internasional Tbk (2013-2014);
• Independent Commissioner PT Bank MNC Internasional Tbk (2013);
• Interim Deputy CEO for Operations and Support Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (2013);
• CEO & President Director, CFO and as Chief of Information Technology Officer (CITO) PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Papua (2008-2012);
• Several important roles in Bank Mandiri (1999-2008); and
• Several important roles in Bank Bumi Daya (1991-1999).
As privacy is an important aspect for the visitors of PermataBank website, PermataBank is determined to protect the visitors’ privacy. You may browse most part of PermataBank’s website without submitting any personal information. However, you may be asked to disclose certain information for PermataBank to be able to provide the service you request for. The privacy statement in this website is prepared to help visitors understand the types of information provided in PermataBank’s website, and how PermataBank handles the information.
PermataBank is the sole owner of the entire information in this website. PermataBank will not sell, share, or rent the information in this website to other parties in the manner contradictary to the aspect presented in this statement.
PermataBank will make continuous efforts to maintain the security of your personal information and protect it from manipulation, forgery, and irresponsible access and disclosure. PermataBank will also endeavor to maintain information accuracy.
This website may accommodate links to other sites. Please be aware that PermataBank is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. PermataBank strongly recommends website visitors to read the privacy statement of all sites that collect personal information. The privacy statement in this website applies only to the information presented in this website.
PermataBank reserves the rights to change the statement in this website at anytime. PermataBank suggests the visitors of this website to recheck the privacy statement from time to time and learn a number of new privacy practices or modification of PermataBank policies.
The use and content of this website are provided for your convenience. The information presented in this website is provided for you, without any kind of guarantee, either written or implied, included but not limited to the guarantee on tradeworthy goods and/or services, the compatibility for any purpose, promotion for a product without violating any rule.
This website may contain technical guidance that is inaccurate and typographical errors. PermataBank reserves the right to correct and/or modify the information in this website at any time and by any methods, without prior notice.
PermataBank is not responsible or liable for any material and non-material loss, which may be suffered by anyone or any party, as directly or indirectly resulted from the use of the information contained in this website, either in part or in entirety.
For your convenience, PermataBank can also provide some links to other sites in the Internet, which are owned and/or operated by any party. Please note that those sites are not under PermataBank control, and therefore, PermataBank is not responsible for the content of such websites.